Friday, 9 March 2007

The week ended with Robot Wars

It was quite a busy week. The workshop on Friday was all about LEGO engineering, robots. I couldn't bring myself to get involved more than I had to, the girl I was paired with was bossy. Not surprising really, as we're training to be teachers.

What was surprising was that no one had heard of Robot Wars at work, what? Then again, most people at work would probably watch Big Brother and wonder why I don't know anything about it. Anyway the conclusion is that the fact that I have seen Robot Wars is not something people need to know.

M Stayed over 2 nights, amazing. I really think we're heading to great places. He helped me throw out most of my old clothes, so now I only have to wait 3.5 months until I'm in Japan where I can buy a whole new wardrobe. Apparently I'm too conservative. If only I lived in a cold country, no one would know any difference.

I've started looking into art a bit more. I want to be able to go to drawing class and have a proper project. Found some great visual diaries on the web.
http://nirm.co.uk/visualdiary.htm
snugglemuffin.vox.com

And also it is fact that when people ignore you, you feel like a worthless twat. This only emphasises my annoyingness. Its what I'm going to work on for the rest of my life.

No comments: