I don't agree with the shoe design,
but this comment is excellent.
http://crowndozen.com/main/index.shtml
"I think I can safely say that if I saw any girl wearing these I would have to offer her a crisp $20 to wait right there while I went and found a chair to sit on while I took 6-7 long minutes to just lazily gaze at her in all her hot, hot glory."
I also like
http://www.crowndozen.com/main/archives/001659.shtml
"5. Cloverfield Blah-blah fuckety-blah. By the time this movie releases it will have been so over-virally-marketed that it will have actually given people AIDS."
I tried to look for jobs on Seek,
that I could do at work.
So as to get paid twice.
But there isn't any.
I wonder if I'm looking in the wrong place.
Maybe I could edit books,
check for spelling mistakes?
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

1 comment:
Ha! Glad you're liking what we're doing. Good luck getting a second job :)
Post a Comment