Ok so I didn't get that other house,
in fact I went to both openings
and no real estate agents turned up,
called and it had gone.
Way to waste my time.
Friday night, missed out on girls
night, as was with A for a quick leaving
drink for J. (yay). I was feeling low,
and wanted my bed.
Which actually turned into a late
night, surprisingly easy to turn one
drink and an early night into
6.5 drinks, a trip to the country,
a lovely evening with my favourite
boy A and his heavily pregnant partner M.
Midnight, was when I realised it was
well midnight, surprised when A said
that the futon had been made up for me
and that I should expect Z hoping into
bed with me in the morning. Cute.
What a lovely night, love sitting in the
backyard, talking and bare footed.
It's my favourite place.
Morning, Z and I watched Hihi Yumi Ami Puffy girls,
and then I went to look at flats.
Wish I'd worn flats, coz after the first one,
with no real estate,
and the second one, competing with about
6 others including a mother and infant,
I gave up.
Took my shoes off and went home depressed.
2.30, realised that there was an opening,
in Aberfeldie,
bachelor pad, near the river.
Arrive, stinking hot, estate agent
showed me through, met the current
tenant, and had a glass of water
whilst both of them tried to sell me the place,
(to rent), whilst I was forced to saying
'go on then!',
estate agent drove me back to the office
to fill in the form whilst she collected
her laptop and so I submitted it,
along with the truth.
I have a cat.
The place is concrete outside and
floating floorboards inside, I cannot
see why it'd be a problem.
She said that she's process my application
first thing on Monday.
And whilst A is also anticipating the
arrival of his son, I feel that this
is quite on par with needing to know.
The weekend has been long.
Watched Nick and Nora's infinite play list,
which was stock standard schmultz.
Ate blue cheese, slept and
made a mental shopping purchase of
a Mac, a 3 seater couch and a huge Persian
rug.
I did however buy season 3 of
Gavin and Stacey.
And clothes from New Look.
Told you, that you don't need a car
in Melbourne, just an address and a
credit card.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment