I had an interview with an agency today,
the lady who interviewed me seemed so excited
by me, that I just had to meet the rest of the staff.
It was great, I was like a mini-celebrity.
I also aced my Word and typing test,
60wpm! Crazy fast,
amazing how fast
I can work when I want to impress.
Just please please find me a job.
Nothing much to report,
got a call from the really straight,
saying that I needed a job
before I was allowed a flat.
Hmm, seem to be getting nowhere fast.
I suppose I've only been here a week.
One week, so not much has happened,
I drive around, trying to find flats that
don't smell like old people.
Not having much luck...
Some ditzy man crashed into my car,
he even kindly offered to pay me in cash,
so as not to go through insurance...
hmmm, how about no?
What else have I done?
I went shopping, made chicken soup,
went to a cute pub with my friends,
went to a very expensive bar in the city.
Tomorrow its homework,
selection criteria's for about 5 jobs.
My poor sister goes to boot camp tomorrow.
I hope she's going to be ok.
I guess now I'll go home.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment