You really amaze me how fast your world turns.
-Its because I'm so hard on myself.
Yes you're all extremes and absolutes,
it seems stressful, but you get results.
I should put this conversation on my resume.
On the ninth day I got a job
(same shit, different university).
On the fifteenth day I got a flat
(smaller and more expensive than my last).
Tonight I'm going to my first gig here in Melbourne.
Arctic Monkeys.
This weekend I'm buying some ikea furniture.
I got a bit turned on looking at the catalogue last night.
On Tuesday I might go to Youtube Tuesday at Loop.
Depends if I can sneak in and not look like a loser on my own.
Hey I'm new here... 3 weeks is still new.
Like I said I can go out on my own for up to 2 months.
The boy I sit next to is a bit strange.
I think he's a little shocked that
a. we both like scooters
b. we both like soccer
c. we both watch Top Gear.
The conversation today:
"Have you ever seen that show
called Top Gear?, oh no you probably
wouldn't have heard of it".
-Yes I watched it last night,
blowing up that caravan seemed so fake".
(I actually told M to phone me after it finished)...
"Oh wow, I didn't think you'd be into cars".
-You don't have to be into cars to watch it.
M has booked a week off work to visit me.
It seems serious.
I am supposed to be reviewing procedures..
The procedures for this university are second to none,
they ooze effectiveness and style in a layout that's pleasing to the eye.
They are functional and show various instructional images.
I am impressed, I highly recommend them.
See for yourself.
Is that all I need to do?
Occasionally I turn a page
so as to look busy.
Do I get paid yet?
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment