Monday, 22 October 2007

Rejection is a positive.

I have decided to quit
studying love and war.
Shakespeare just doesn't do it for me.
Actually more honestly,
I have no idea what he's on about.

I feel so happy about it,
it was weighing me down.
Now I can read books,
cut pictures out of magazines,
and watch peep show.

Tonight at art class,
I'm going to look for an evening job.
I want to be rich.
I don't really care what I do,
just so long as I can do whatever I like.
(Outside of work).

I think I want to write.
I am very good at writing,
sometimes.
Lots of people have commented on it.
And it hides the fact that I am actually
very very shy to the point of
needing a hug,
to assure myself that people don't
mind being around me.
I forgot.
And I am an idiot,
because I should have sold myself.
I have lots of interesting things to say.

I like who I am.

No comments: