I felt so sad, my friend emailed,
to say he wasn't happy.
His wife has post natal depression.
I want life to be easier for my friends.
I want everyone to be alright.
~*~
Well no I am not very happy
but thats OK I am not
at liberty to have emotions
because of the Post Natal depression.
I get home from work
feed kids
try to get them to bed
then eat dinner
then go to bed,
I am insane.
I wish I caught up with u at xmas
didn't know u were up until u left.
talk soon I hope.
getting your email is so far the hilight of my week.
~*~
How do I answer this?
I dedicated a colour palette to depression.
Its my new hobby at work.
http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/hellojett
Yesterday he said
I will always love you.
So he's helping me out in a way too.
Its nice to be loved.
I replied and said:
~*~
You're not insane, and you're not going insane.
I think you're doing a great job by the sounds of it.
I don't imagine most parents really do much besides work
and care for the children.
I only had a quick visit with the family at Christmas,
2.5 days,
I was going to meet up with everyone for breakfast,
but I ran out of time.
I'll come up again soon.
It'll be a good excuse for everyone to get out of the house.
If you're gonna scream, scream with me?
~*~
~*~
If you're gonna Scream, Scream with me
gave me the biggest smile I've had for a long time.
thanks for everything C.
~*~
The end.
He's cheered up already.
That was our secret password.
I once asked him if I was good looking.
He said "You're not conventionally good looking,
but there is something about you".
Nice one.
_____________________________________________
The Loud American (L) in the office has been annoying me all week.
(That's what she calls herself)
We have a new girl E, that took my place
when I left that department.
She sits behind me.
L is trying her best to catch her attention.
But E wont pander to her gobshite,
and so she tries harder and harder,
until I have to have my iPod in all fecking day.
Some days I tally every time she opens her mouth.
I told V and after a few days
I said that I'd given up tallying
because I don't think pausing to take a breath,
constitutes silence.
______________________________________
I am in love.
The Flight of the Conchords and Eagle vs Shark.
Hopefully my amazon order will arrive this week.
Come on, lets make this heppen.
Hopefully my Mr E book will arrive soon too.
That's coming from Scotland.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment