Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Are we there yet!


Writer's festival.
Scrabble was my favourite event.
By far.

I have so much to catch up on here.
Going to keep it brief.

27/April/2008
http://www.haikucircus.com/index.htm
Very very good.


I'm so happy tonight, I don't know why
I just have a giddy silly head.
Work was just silly fun, incredibly busy,
helping students, printing invoices, being needed.
That and the fact that I know I'm going to leave very soon.


Soon I'll be flying in the air, working.
That lost feeling, being displaced.
What time is it?
Who cares!
Are we there yet!

Please please please please.


I made this Clarice Bean doll for a swap.

Cute hey?





MIAF - Melbourne International Animation Festival was great.

Well the last 2 sessions weren't great, but I saw 82 films! And then still went to the Dendy and saw The Counterfeiters.

I can't concentrate.

At least this'll end my blog drought.

No comments: