Work drinks on Friday night,
lead to drinking way too much,
to listening to A talk about leaving
the mother of his daughter.
I know the girl he's after.
She's too good for him.
I'm not allowed to say anything,
but to be frank, I'll never see him again.
Went to see The Lucksmiths,
I left halfway through
the first song to get food.
Saturday, babysat C for J.
It was ok, I haven't babysat anyone
for years. Played Wii. Got laughed at for
getting a score of 3 whilst C got 23 on the brain academy.
Yeah well who got a distinction for Drawing?
Me.
Who got a high distinction for Photography?
Me. Who got a distinction for Scientific and Quantitative Literacy? Me. Who got a high distinction for Foundation Computing? Me.
Gridded study.
If you recognise this drawing as your photograph, yes I copied it from Flickr.com. I can't remember who you were, but I gridded it and drew it in charcoal.
Today - Sunday... Apparently baking and burning with Dollface. Burning history, diaries. Baking, well I'll just eat...
I don't need the diaries. They're filled with lost loves, depression, events that if I can't remember attending... well.
"Its 8.30pm. Its just weather outside. Made myself a cup of tea, and now going to bed."
Beat poetry was my love in 2005.
I'll have to do another post, because this one enjoys putting in extra spaces.


No comments:
Post a Comment