Monday, 11 August 2008

Looking forward to death.



My boyfriend makes teeth, clever hey?
Do you want him to work for you?

Poor Dollface, just when her world was looking like it was magical...
It broke.

She emailed me and said
"And I saw Vic today, and he is thinking of giving up vegetarianism, because 'the world is evil anyway'.
I feel like hope is being abandoned all around me." and "I don't know about this turning 28 business. I feel like it comes with expectations that I can't live up to."

I replied with
1. Vic is an idiot.
The world is evil because of humans,
not because of animals.
2. Getting older is fantastic,
we're
a) closer to death (yay),
b) wiser (yay).
Turning 28 expects nothing of you..
unless you're comparing yourself to other 28 year olds.


She replied with
"we're a) closer to death (yay),
I'm listening to Looking forward to death by Dead Kennedys."


We're going for a drive to the Grampians for our birthday.
I can't wait.




On Saturday night, we went to Joes Shoe Store on High Street in Northcote and got very drunk. Dollface met a boy from New York, we went back to his house to "look at art".

I guess he wasn't lying.
He made me a drink of Pimm's
and said "Its a very British drink, sorry I haven't got any cucumber slices."
I was content taking photos.
This is an old till.
Not sure what this is.

The open book near the table, is where I sat.
After some time I went to find Dollface, she was questioning/criticising the boy about drawing Nike shoes in his athlete charcoal picture. I was trying to find my cigarette lighter and pulled out a toy soldier that I stole, and said "Uh, I was going to steal this, I liked it. Don't worry, I wont steal anything."
I whispered to Dollface "What are you doing?"
She pointed at her to stay
and for me to go.

I left and stole the comic book.
*******************************************
I posted it back today, because I felt guilty.

No comments: