Time.
Time
and time again,
where oh where has time gone?
I need more time,
I need some time,
I don't have time.
Do you have the time?
To talk?
As I have less time at home,
I am trying to find things to do at work,
that will save time at home.
I am typing and reading a novel.
I have read 3 novels at work in the past 2 weeks.
At my desk, spread open by two heavy tape dispensers.
P and A talk Facebook.
P is a work friend,
A would never have a Facebook ever.
P: I need to get one.
Me: It annoys me, I don't know how to use it, people
who I haven't talked to since school try to add me,
I press ignore, if I haven't talked to them since school,
why should I now?
P: Oh, I wont add you then, the fear of rejection.
Me: No, let's do this the old fashioned way.
I heard somewhere that lecturers were teaching grammar,
from old children's books.
eg the one I grew up with:
Susan and John are going to a party.
Susan puts on her party dress.
It certainly helps to learn the basics.
Though honestly, do you Twitter?
I will never Twitter.
Do you use Twitter?
I will never use Twitter.
Is Twitter a verb, or an adjective?
They're thinking of teaching school children,
how to blog and Twitter, instead of history.
I struggle daily, with being alive,
why should anyone care about what I'm doing?
Are we raising a bunch of say-it-alls
instead of know-it alls?
hellojett is wondering why she's alive.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment