Monday, 4 May 2009

Tea and 5 minutes left.

Ahh tea, is there anything better?


Comment under a cup of tea picture from The Islander Cafe
A strong, stirring, no-nonsense cup of tea. If this doesn't cheer you up you're Morrissey.

5 minutes left before hometime.

Alain de Botton was on Radio National last week,
talking about his new book about work.
I'm in the category of meaningless work,
however, in the great scheme of things,
it is meaningful that I write to a student
to say her/his fee's have been
cancelled because they
were sick.

They talked about a biscuit factory,
where I think my mum worked in England once.
It was great, she'd bring home chewy caramel biscuits,
that were rock hard.
Sometimes she'd ban them because of our teeth.
All us children have nice healthy teeth.

So there was a purpose for her working there.

Anyway there's one minute to go.
And I have to shut down my programs.

Tiens Bon.

No comments: