Monday, 14 December 2009

Major lately

A few things that have been major lately.

-Major Lately.

(Get it? HIMYM)

Arriving in Melbourne,
to find Miss Wong smashed,
an illness that I didn't pay extra for,
a break up that I did pay for,
an extra mum and dog that I didn't sign up for,
and a large phone bill that I did,
on top of achiness, flu and snot,
anxiety and feeling overwhelmed
enough to drop subjects,
3 months behind.

Half my house is packed,
and house hunting is eclectic,
St Kilda to Brunswick radius.

A courtyard is my only priority.

Not going to Stinkville for Christmas,
going to Bam's instead.
Shall be strange
to be without the fam for Stinkmas.

Wrote to Breezy today,
for her address,
which got me looking at her Facebook photos,
and then being in hate with my lack of backbone,
to get out of shitful going nowhere relationship sooner.
Her life is so colourful and fun.
Feel happier now.
Mine will be too.

No comments: