Woke up feeling angry at my world.
Feel like I'm stagnating, have to wait
for too many things.
Sick of feeling like the room is spinning,
back on double meds, just want someone to save me now.
Or give me a shit load of cash.
Sick of having to say no.
Am trying to clean the house of all reminents
on the crazy woman & her dog, but still
can't walk around with no socks on.
She's back next week.
My laptop is fucked, it beeps at me until
I want to throw it out the fucking window.
Can't move out, have no money yet and also can't move out coz it's
fecking Christmas and the world shuts down for the cocks who give a shit about it.
Whilst I'm left politely declining Christmas dinner with the ex boyfriend's family.
I want to cry.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment