Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Drawing on comics

So without enrolling into Jeffrey Brown's comic class
I decided to pretend.

Here's my comics.
I'll title them, coz my writings messy yo.

You found it where?! - At the train station, I think it's a clock.


I know I've got cancer, I'm just putting on a brave face. - Why?

Hey, it's Sunday twit!

Cheer up, it might never happen. - Fuck, so I'll be a virgin forever, great.

Where'd you get those eggs? - Buried in the sand, I'm gonna sleep on them.

You stole my fucking pen again. - No, No Please!

I'm sure you'll find a new group of friends. - It was only me anyway.

Really? I'm sure you're making that up.

and he was all like. - mmm. and I was all like. - yep

Uh, where'd you get that kid from Steve?

Remember that house you lent me, uh, well it kinda burnt down. - Was anyone hurt?..... Oh, you fucker!

You aren't on the Italian team, now do the dishes!

No comments: