My that sounds rather needy.
[insert dialogue beginning with
"I was going to make you a card" and
ending in "just give it to me on the
next blue moon"]
[insert blue moon lyrics into head]
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Blue moon, you saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own
Blue moon, you knew just what I was there for
You heard me saying a prayer for
Someone I really could care for
And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will hold
I heard somebody whisper please adore me
And when I looked, the moon had turned to gold
Blue moon, now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
I'm not sure what to think about
people who tell you they have gifts
for you, but
don't give them
to you
on your belated birthday
or ever
because they weren't talking
to you at the time
but now kind of are
29 days ago I was 30.
The only thing I want for my
birthday is a few
well behaved friends.
and a home made card.
[insert dialogue beginning with
"I was going to make you a card" and
ending in "just give it to me on the
next blue moon"]
[insert blue moon lyrics into head]
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Blue moon, you saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own
Blue moon, you knew just what I was there for
You heard me saying a prayer for
Someone I really could care for
And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will hold
I heard somebody whisper please adore me
And when I looked, the moon had turned to gold
Blue moon, now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
I'm not sure what to think about
people who tell you they have gifts
for you, but
don't give them
to you
on your belated birthday
or ever
because they weren't talking
to you at the time
but now kind of are
29 days ago I was 30.
The only thing I want for my
birthday is a few
well behaved friends.
and a home made card.

No comments:
Post a Comment