I once enrolled in a subject called
Sex, drugs, rock n' roll.
It lasted all of three classes
before I packed up my stuff and
walked out of the tutorial.
That was the same week about 200
of us went to the lecture theatre to watch
a film, but the lecturer didn't show up.
I walked out because
a) my group thought the sex part was
1. about women singers vs men singers
and
2. about what music made you want to have sex.
Sigh.
And
b) because Lawrence English asked me what was the last
record I bought was...
I answered Rod Stewarts greatest hits.
And he said 'that's more of a confession isn't it?'
Bye bye loser, I'm out of here.
Rod Stewart is touring in February.
Anyone want to go to Hanging Rock to watch him
With me?
We'll get there late to avoid Diesel.
Anyone?
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment