My new favourite song.
http://www.27bslash6.com/timesheets.html
My new favourite website.
Upon reading it, I realised I don't use enough sarcasm in my life.
So today I did a trial run:
(Not quite there, but close).
P: The student below has a citizenship category of 5, however it needs to be 4.
Me: How do you know that?
I’m reluctant to change it
because of the international address.
P: A emailed as she met with him to discuss.
I'll ask her to update her address too!
Me: Do you believe everything A says?
Ok I'll change it.
P: No - his last name is Devine though...
Me: True, he probably finds a lot of water.
P: Nice one. :)
Reflection and hindsight - I could have gone on the religious route.
(I am ever evaluating myself).
Me: True, godliness; we should probably follow what he says.
Next time...
Tidy with the Antichrist song and religion.
I should have probably had food instead of wine for lunch.

No comments:
Post a Comment