Hysteric, my song of the day on repeat.
This is one of my favourite albums.
Talking with T last night, he told me that he'd read about writing,
and that doing 20 minutes of writing per day on any topic is a good
idea of getting [back] into the swing of it.
I hope he gets back on the swing too.
Here's my 20 minutes.
I loved this blog so much.
I haven't written in over a year.
because
I fell in love.
A terrible affliction.
I feel like I might have died a little last year.
It took a year off my life,
in the present
not at the end,
like cigarettes.
I'm hungover.
I'm typing typos.
It's way past the 20 minute mark.
I have not idea why, but a boy called J
who I had a brief thing with 5 years ago,
had suddenly returned to my thoughts this week.
His father was teaching the Enneagram.
I did the test again last night.
After 5 years, I'm still a 4 - The Individualist.
The romantic.
It surprised me, because I feel like I've changed.
I just found the post from the day before I met his father.
I love having a written history.
Try...
free enneagram test
I also found this which made me smile:
from
Friday, 12 September 2008
And I've planned my funeral.
Some little girls plan their wedding.
Meh, I'm more likely to die.

No comments:
Post a Comment