Monday, 5 September 2011

Blanket for Len

Finally finished Len's granny square blanket after just over 4 months!
This was in-between working full-time and studying ...
and also waiting for the second lot of wool to arrive.


The wool is from the Bendigo Woolen Mills.
And I just hope that the sheep are well looked after.
Will investigate.



It's so hard to take a decent photo with Melbourne's light.


I have to order wool for Ner's blanket next ...
She wants yellow..  just bought the wool, 
it's actually cotton as I recently saw a documentary
about merino wool and the sheep who live in cages 
their whole lives, so as not to get their wool dirty.  
Sorry this animal mis-treatment thing is really becoming an obsession with me.
I'm changing my ways for the better.


I'm still also working on another (non-granny square) blanket for myself,
which I think will take a good year or so...
Only because it's for me and there's no pressure!


I'll take a photo on a good light day as
it's got a lovely little pattern through it.


Got M checking up on me.
Bye!

No comments: