it was all getting too much for me.
So now I only have Arguments101 (critical thinking) to do this term.
And you know what,
as soon as I stopped worrying about art work,
I did some.
The only thing that doing a BArt (Fine Art) has taught me so far,
is that I'm more creative without it.
Do I really need to finish my last 8 subjects????
Do I?
Fortune Tellers.. any answers?
Finally got started on my Sketchbook Project 2012 submission.
Front and back pages on the theme Unchartered Waters.
34 more pages to go,
I have until 31st January 2012 to submit it,
then it gets scanned into an online viewable thing
and goes on tour!
| Front cover - complete with obligatory coffee ring. |
| Back cover |
Front and back pages on the theme Unchartered Waters.
34 more pages to go,
I have until 31st January 2012 to submit it,
then it gets scanned into an online viewable thing
and goes on tour!

No comments:
Post a Comment