Saturday, 29 October 2011

Fundraising for projects.

Get out your dictionaries, there's a new word on the street.
Crowdfunding - a place to showcase your artistic ideas and get the community involved to help support your projects. Woo, shove it up your ass bank loans!


British based fundraising - People Fund, with a handy map system.

Pozible from Pozible on Vimeo.


Pozible is an Australian based fundraising platform.

I'm supporting Aradale

Untitled from Mystical Guides on Vimeo.


and

What is Kickstarter? from Spacejunk on Vimeo.


Kickstarter is an American based fundraising platform.

I'm supporting Cartoonuum


and also Cloth-Book of the month


and also Creatures the card game


Question: Is there a UK/Europe version of this kind of thing?
Answer:
http://www.sponsume.com/ (UK)

Sponsume - How it works. from ORDER on Vimeo.


and also there's
http://www.wefund.com/ (UK)


P.S. My young cousin [in Wales] got engaged this week...
Someone might need to start saving for a holiday.... yay!

1 comment:

Stitchybritt said...

I had no idea these pages existed. They're awesome! Got some new arty ideas buzzing around my head, and would love to use any $ raised from that to go back into the arty community. Yay!