Tuesday, 4 October 2011

How far away is tomorrow?

Watch this video first.
OMG this is a mind fuck and a half.
So let me get this...

The more time it takes to get somewhere, the less distance you've had to travel.

But the less time it takes to get somewhere, the more distance you've had to travel.
Because you're making up for the less time, by traveling at a quicker pace to get to the place it would have taken more time to get to.  

To me it seems that they cancel each other out, and so tomorrow is now.

Or is it that time is now?

What time is is?
It's now.

It's always fucking now.

1 comment:

Stitchybritt said...

My brain doesn't get it at all. I watched the video and I might as well have stared at a concrete wall for 1 min 11 seconds. Instead of straining myself to figure it out, I'm going to remain blissfully ignorant and think that tomorrow is still a long way away : )