*Sneeze*
Bless you
- Fuck you.
Quit it.
Apparently they're changing the office
around, desks which have corner partitions
will face the other way, four people will essentially
be sitting within the squared partition.
How the hell can I sneak-eat chocolate?
I hate sharing with people I don't like.
I woke up in a terrible mood.
Last night at 7:30 pm
I decided I didn't want to be awake any more.
I took two sleeping tablets,
read until 8 pm
then fell fast asleep until 2:30 am.
Check phone,
no message.
Start to wonder if no one loves me.
Fall back asleep,
wake at 7am in a mood.
I felt ok until I just remembered then.
The CD I want isn't on ebay.
I'll have to buy it the old fashioned way.
I tried the other day,
but the queue was about 25 people long.
Unless you have a lot of herbs, seeds or
childrens school uniforms;
no one needs a label maker at home.
So stop trying to palm them off to us as
prizes for crossword puzzles.
We just want the cash.
I have done all my work today.
I have also noted that a lady who
used to be my supervisor about 6 years ago
is now working at my uni in Brisbane.
This is a good thing
and means that I can get my long service transferred.
I just need to get a job.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment