There's something strange about this flat.
My telly keeps changing channels by itself,
so much so that I don't even turn it on anymore.
My hot water switch also keeps turning itself off.
I did the dishes and realised that the sink full of water,
was cold.
There's supposed to be a lunar eclipse tonight,
I went outside before to locate the moon and a spot.
I'll go out again a little closer to the action time.
My sister is in trouble,
crazy trouble.
Will she listen to any of us?
(No).
She's living with someone who
quite obviously makes her frustrated.
Do I have to tell her that I love her?
That she's worth more?
That she could do better,
be better,
and have more?
Whilst actually having less.
I could knock some sense into her.
But she shouldn't beat herself up about it.
Its just insane.
Do we intervene?
Do we force the situation.
Push her into reality?
I should be the only one who
doesn't like asking for help.
Being the independent middle child I am.
Right, its getting late.
I have loads to do tonight.
I have to work out this studying lark.
I also have to watch the eclipse.
For some reason I felt that I needed to
pay more attention to my finances.
I'm setting up internet banking with my
UK bank account that I opened when I was 11
with 10 pounds.
A week later I deposited another 10 pounds.
A week later I withdrew 19 pounds.
A week later I deposited 2 pounds.
Forward 16 years;
via paypal,
I deposit 2 pounds.
One day with all my little bits of money
they'll add up to something significant.
I was once told that if you keep money in lots
of different places that you'd be rich.
Ok I have to get tonight sorted.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment