I called my mother yesterday,
she asked if I'd heard from my sister,
nope, no birthday message...
I'd sent her a message saying:
"Hey where's my birthday wish Lewis?"
My sister called.
She's been in hospital on the base
since Thursday,
suffering flu and exhaustion.
Next week she gets her weapons.
They need to be cleaned 4 times a day.
Last week she didn't make her bed properly,
the corporeals put it on-top of the lockers,
whist she was out.
I'm taking care of her banking whilst she's away,
I'm really good at looking after other people's money,
perhaps I should become an investor advisor.
M has left, I love that boy to no end.
But now I must get on with stuff,
so much to update, look at, apply for,
read and study and make.
He left his shirt, that still smells like him.
I was hoping he'd forget something*.
I have to make a move.
Lots to do.
Love is what I feel today.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment