Thursday, 17 September 2009

The chase is better than the catch. (or Comments are better than the article)

I wore my mood ring today,
to which M said -
when I asked what the colour meant
-"It means you're moody".

Quick Google search:
As often, the comments are better than the article...

Hey, I just bought this new mood ring and it never changes color. Am I always in the same mood or is my mood ring just broken?

By Kirk
2007-06-25 21:19:32


Kirk? I would like to assume that
he also wears eyeliner and has an emo fringe.

I am wearing a mood ring right now, and I am very sad right now, but it shows no color of sadness? Is my mood ring a fake?

By Lulu
2008-05-26 19:09:51


Lulu, you're a fake!
Is that even your real name?


Why use mood rings instead of saying it ourselves?

By Abigail
2009-05-25 21:17:51


Good call Abigail,
I'm on top of the world.

Mood rings are awesome. I have one on and it always says that I am lovable.

By Sammy
2009-08-07 19:54:38


Pah!


Um hey everyone, My name is Courtney I just started wearing my ring last week and every time i look at it it's a different color what does that mean?

By Scott
2008-08-09 18:46:25


Courtney or Scott...
I change my name according
to the colour of my ring.

No comments: