Sunday, 6 September 2009

Get excited and make things.

I am meant to be completing
my textiles assignment.
I've done many things but do it.
I finished my crocheted beanie,
which looks more like a beat poet hat,
which of course I love.

I am also listening to the new EELS
album called Hombre Lobo,
which means werewolf.

If fricken amazes me how Mr E can
write lyrics like:

All the beautiful things

everyday i wake up and wonder why
i'm alone when i know
i'm a lovely guy
birds come down from skies so blue
see all the beautiful things you do
why can't i just get with you

everynight i carry out my plan
pray to god that one day
i could be your man

and
a) not know i exist
b) not be married to me
or
c) get away with it, when I can't.

Unfortunately my one and only opportunity
to meet Mr E was last year
and my tour manager friend,
when I asked
said no.

My attempts to be productive,
have gone by the way side.

I did however find this wonderful
take on the WWII poster:

Which was listed on 43 folders.
What sucks for me today?
My procrastination sucks.
"Who it’s for:
* procrastinators
* the easily distracted
* compulsive web-surfers
* people with a long list of very short tasks (a/k/a “mosquitos”)
* people having trouble chipping away at very large tasks"

Speaking of Procrastination,
here's a great animation called
Procrastination


In all serious though,
I need to start chipping away.
Here's what I have so far.



Okay ENOUGH FUCKING ABOUT.

No comments: