Monday, 7 September 2009

Things could have turned out differently

If I hadn't drank too many
cups of coffee today,
I wouldn't be laying awake now
listening to the rain pour down.
I would never have known it even was.

I was laying here wondering if
I shouldn't just stay awake all night,
but I'd be hell mad at myself later today.

There's a lot of songs with birds
in the title or lyrics,

1) I like birds
2) birds are something you shag
3) this little bird
4) there's a bluebird on my shoulder
5) surfin' bird
6) I'm like a bird
7) I thought it was a bird, but it was just a paper bag
8) feed the birds
9) birds come down from skies so blue
10) birdhouse in your soul
I can only think of 10, but inbetween
I did go downstairs and take 2 valarian.

More on this topic later.

No comments: