Monday.
Monday Monday Monday.
Monday.
Monday.
Like Bird in the wee hours
of the morning.
Monday now doesn't look right.
I have been looking at illustration
blogs all day.
John Alan Birch.
I like it a lot.
I've got a crazy headache,
I went here for a
last week, well 2 of them, and a third on Wednesday.
despite my putting more toxins
in my body, cheese, chocolate, pizza, crisps...
a lot of toxins are coming out.
Which is why I have a constant headache.
I highly recommend it.
Why did I mention it?
Oh because I'm dizzy.
I've eaten a 120gram packet of
soy crisps today and
4 cups of coffee.
I'm probably hungry,
but I don't feel it.
Oh yeah illustration.
So I was thinking,
I have a website
called hellojett.com
which has nothing on it.
And I was thinking that maybe
I should [put something on it].
I was supposed to do a Christmas swap,
where I took photos of Christmasey things
around my town and put it into a nice album.
But that's been cancelled.
So maybe I should do it anyway.
Should've-Would've-Could've
probably wont.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment