part of my role was to data enter
final student results,
this was in conjunction with
loading results via floppy disks.
Who the fuck am I trying to
impress with this? Gah!
***********************************
Speaking with A at lunch time,
I reflected on how many helicopters
were flying low
over my house on the weekend,
due to Derby Day.
"Man, they were probably looking at me
hanging out my washing and taking 50
cigarette breaks".
"There she goes again having another fag"
(I'm British I'm allowed to use the word fag).
-People aren't as obsessed with you
as you think.
Ohh stab.
Quite right.
Rightly so,
and on this,
want to find that notion that I like,
which goes something like:
"Stop being so shy,
when you walk into a room
full of people, no one gives a fuck
about you".
Something along those lines anyway
and not sure who said it.
Fuck? To write it, or not to write it?
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment