Saturday, 21 November 2009

I'm not a celebrity, get me out of here (or at least drop me a line).

Wireless internet access on the farm,
who would have thought life could be so good!
I even have A's room whilst she's gap year-ing
in NZ, it has an ensuite! Woohoo.

Spent a few too many days in Blackpool,
but then again, I cried when I left my nan,
she's a batty old lady, but I still remember
living next door to her and being at her house always.

Didn't make it to Sheffield,
would have liked to,
I loved that city,
but decided it wasn't worth the effort
and expense.
Already paid twice before and not gone,
enjoy my money.

So it's nearly midnight,
I've spent a lot of this holiday asleep,
and watching I'm a celebrity get me out of here,
(loving Katie Price, I think she's great,
probably coz everyone hates her).

Good night,
or enjoy Saturday.
Sunday will be a huge gathering.
Come along.
White Hall,
Pennant.

No comments: