Friday, 12 February 2010

It's the Year of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight Risin' up to the challenge of our rival

I am having a good old fashioned lock-in this weekend.
Just me and kitty-lou, 
making our own fun.
Her eating gekkos
and being bossy to the cat next door,
me tidying up, 
watching the end of Dexter S4,
watching Rambo (maybe not all of it),
getting photo's organised for M,
find my UK trip photos,
reading my Women and Stress book,
maybe bake a cake, 
sort out my cds
that I've been dying to indulge myself in
for a while,
maybe make something,
paint something, 
draw a comic
most of all,
both of us will be doing a shit load of sleeping.

I feel that too much has gone on lately, 
and I'm tired and I need to rest and do my own thing.

The School of Life's latest email offered the following
"The remedy for feeling down is to let other people into your heart."
I don't feel down, 
I have down thoughts every now and then, 
but right now, 
the last thing I want
or need
is to let someone into my heart.
Aside from those already there I suppose.

Going to The Berlin Bar with Dollface tonight, 
looks very fun.
 

http://www.youtube.com/user/kropinak#p/u/0/NT7UHDtPBys


No comments: