Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Losing my religion

Losing my faith in my ability to survive in the woods.
I'm out here all alone,
bears and snakes and centipedes with pinchers
all trying to have a stab at killing me softly,
inch by inch.

All the difficult little bits of life,
seem to be coming at me like fecking flies on a hot day.
FUCK OFF ALREADY

-Hi, I left my wallet on the bus this morning.
"Okay, well I'll have a chat to the three bus drivers and we'll see if
we can find it, what colour is it?"
- Red
"Okay I'll do my best, but you know the school kids are back now."
- Sigh.

**************************************************
Okay found my wallet and am getting M and A to collect it today.

Told K.
"Oh dear, I said a little prayer to Saint Anthony for you darling".

Faith restored? 

No comments: