I was walking to work thinking that I
probably should have made more
of an effort with my hair,
especially considering that my outfit was good.
Then not to feel bad all day,
I remembered that there's someone
out there for everyone.
Today, for me, its the baby Jebus.
I can't help but smile walking through
stinktown.
I bump into people I know,
go into the music shop,
say hello,
wave at random ex co-workers,
wave at random ex student friends,
and by some twist of unfortunate-ness,
and look directly into the eyes
of someone I once
shagged.
Once.
He was smirking.
I didn't recognise him until he'd passed.
Lucky for me.
I think its life's annoying little way of making
sure that I say goodbye to everyone I ever knew.
Even if I don't want to.
Maybe I'm dying,
not moving across the country.
Oh dear.
Wait, I'll ask the Magic 8 Ball.
"Am I going to die soon?"
"My sources say no".
I trust the Magic 8 Ball,
to no end.
It was wrong today about someone
who didn't say hello to me.
But I'll give it one error.
Well that was weird,
I asked it if good mail boy was going
to come in today,
It said "You will have to wait",
then it quickly flipped over,
just as crappy mail boy opened the door,
and said "Are you kidding?"
Are you kidding?
You've scared good mail boy away.
Bugger.
I like how my boss starts talking,
then half way through says
"You'll have to let me know how
far you've gotten with your
procedure writing".
then carries on with some other rubbish.
Procedure writing is the bane of the
employee who's resigned.
That last little kick.
Yay I'm getting $506 back on my bond.
I went shopping to celebrate,
but all I got was a sandwich from 7-11.
Japan-san is so so close.
I should be good and wait.
Hai!
Kawaii desu ka?
Hai!
Kore wa nan desu ka?
Hai!
Domo arigato Mr Roboto.
Secret, secret I've got a secret.
Hai!
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment