After I'd gotten off the train today
I realised that it would be the last time
I'd take the train to Zone 9.
I cried twice today.
I cried for a lost love,
who doesn't like my cat.
I am very sorry about that,
but I'm very lovely, despite my pet.
I don't know what to feel.
I mustn't have made
any difference,
to him.
A brought baby L in to see me today,
it was good to see her before I left.
I got to hold the 6 week old baby girl.
She was so tiny and lovely and new.
I want one, when I get my new flat.
My last day tomorrow,
Going for drinks after work,
going to see a band,
say goodbye a hundred times,
sleep,
wake,
shop for a dress I liked,
collect my shoes,
have a picnic,
home,
pack,
sleep,
wake,
drive,
fly.
Holiday.
I'll get excited tomorrow night,
one thing at a time.
Soon.
Far far away.
Get my own little place again.
Send for Kitty.
Go out with my friends,
go to galleries,
shop,
play kicking up leaves in the street,
stay inside and sew lovely things,
because its too cold outside,
write,
cut pictures out of magazines,
see what my new desk at work looks like.
And maybe find that lover, I always wanted.
I think I might hire someone to spy on me,
I'd like to see photos of me doing random things,
I thought about this,
this morning;
Snap - getting off the train
Snap - walking down the stairs
Snap - buying a coffee
Snap - crossing the street
Snap - trying to get the hair out of my face for the 20th time due to the wind
Snap - entering my building
Yeah that'd be rad.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment