and saw me packing, she said
"Its become an obsession with you".
Its tetris for my stuff.
The more I can fit-in the happier I'll be.
I don't like not having my things around me.
Its not an obsession, its practical.
This week went fairly quickly.
Its dark when I leave home in the morning
and dark when I get home in the evening.
I'm getting used to having to sit
on the floor on the train,
although its bloody freezing.
It not a problem having to sit on the
floor, the problem is how slow the trains go.
Why do they have to slow down to go through
every bloody station?
If they're worried about the people
at the station falling on the tracks then
put up suicide gates like in Japan.
And people should be more responsible
for themselves anyway.
I shouldn't complain at least I get
enough time to do exam prep.
I got to work today and threw up twice
and once more for luck.
I don't know what it is,
sick of working no doubt.
Its too far to go home.
Its amazing just how much shite
you go through in moving house.
And I haven't even moved house yet.
I'm only half way there.
I updated the cat's registration address.
I completely forgot about that.
And I got the call from the really straight,
"Did you have a cat at your property?"
No, I hate cats.
Apparently I did.
I already have my first gig lined up for Melbourne.
Hurrah!

No comments:
Post a Comment