Tuesday, 4 September 2007

4 things happened today.

1. I have 2 tram crushes.
The first is much younger then me, he has greasy hair.
I've seen him a few times and like to keep looking up from my book,
try to catch his eye as I pretend to look out the window.
Its sort of an upward movement of my eyes,
and then a turn of the head.
(I really must hire someone to spy on me one day,
just to see if I am really a loser).
He hides behind his fringe and ignores me.

The other I saw today,
actually he saw me.
So I started to wonder
if I could like someone in light brown cords
and an ugly green zipper jumper
and I decided,
probably,
because he has the same shoes as me.
It was great in the end, because the tram was so packed
that I managed to sneak off, without him even seeing me,
so the next time he'd look up, I wouldn't be there.
It felt great.

In my romantic head,
I decided that when the doors had closed,
and a few people had moved aside,
he'd see my empty seat,
and his heart would fall.

I told Dollface and she told me that
R gets the free paper MX from the city
and reads the letters page,
heaps of people write funny things
like "I saw you on the 96 tram,
you were listening to your Ipod,
I had on a red cardigan,
let's miss a tram together".

(I don't catch the 96 tram).

2. I decided to wear my wrap dress, jeans
cardigan and converse.
My supervisor at lunch said:
"C____, you have so many clothes,
I don't think I've ever seen you in the
same outfit twice, I feel so daggy in
what I wear".
Which because she'd said she felt so daggy,
I took it as a compliment.

Then later, another lady said,
"Its an interesting outfit you're wearing,
you can put the dress and the jeans on in the
morning and take the jeans off later in the day,
when it warms up a bit".
I said it was my Indian look.
(I also have a riding look).
She laughed alot.
And said "If you feel comfortable..."

I'm not sure, and yes I do.

3. I went to Fitzroy gardens on my lunch break,
my intention was to take a photo of the statue,
of the girl who has the same shaped boobs as me.
I was going to then take one of mine,
and do something arty on photoshop.
I got embarrassed and all I had was my camera phone anyway.

I sent a text to M about it,
this was our conversation:
-I was going to do this arty thing... etc.
"Show me your tits",
-God M, go have a wank.
"God C, take a chill pill".
- I am chilled, tell me you love me sometime,
instead of 'show me your tits'.
"Love you... I'm sure that in the next couple of days
I'll make you smile lots and gush with happiness".
-What about?
"If I tell you now you won't have the same effect!"

What effect am I going to have?

I didn't know what to say.
Goodie?
Can it be now?
Can you give me a hint?
What is the first letter and the last letter?
A couple of days is Thursday.


4. I downloaded 2 Carpenters songs.
a) Killing me softly
b) Don't you remember you told me you loved me baby.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Art class was a success last night,
Dollface came over and she knitted,
then we sorted stamps for charity,
then she knitted some more and
I made a bird out of felt.
She made a star with rosy cheeks.

After she'd gone home I texted M,
and he said "How many girls did you have?"
-1/3, I guess no one likes me,
apart from Dollface.

Anyway my new favourite band
is Kent.




No comments: