Tuesday 25th September 2007 3:48pm.
I am officially bored.
These are my thoughts for this afternoon.
I often wonder if someone asks you,
"What do you think of..."
Will I have an answer?
Here goes.
1. What do you think of Lawn Bowls?
I used to work at a Bowls club.
My most memorable times were
a) talking to Captain, he used to be
a gymnast for Australia.
b) shouting at a long-term member,
telling him I'd kick him out for being rude,
after I'd put his kino on for 200 games at $1
instead of 1 game for $200,
I told him, he shouldn't gamble his money away if
he was going to be so concerned about it.
c) cute couple B and G,
met at bowls when they were 15.
they are now 19,
and have bought a house together.
Overall thought: Positive.
2. What do I think of sellotape?
a) its called sellotape not stickytape.
b) its very useful
c) it yellows with age
Overall thought: Positive.
3. What do I think of trashy magazines?
a) i like to look at the fashion pictures
b) i like to do the crossword
c) i don't buy them
Overall thought: Positive.
4. What do I think of working at Uni?
a) its easy to study/use library etc
b) getting paid for doing very little
c) they don't use recycled paper
Overall thought: Positive.
5. What do I think of the current government system?
a) there is still gst on tampons
b) my education isn't free
c) they should make healthcare free, encouraging us to
spend $30 a month on private health care to lessen the burdon
on the health care system is a sham.
we could spend $30 to sponsor a child each month.
(I choose to sponsor a child, instead of paying for private health care).
Overall thought: Negative.
I am so bored today.
Tomorrow I'm going to bring in my assingments.
4:01pm.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment