In the lift at lunch time there
was a courier with a leather eye patch.
It was so bizarre,
like Tank Girl or Mad Max!
I thought he was so cool.
I got the job,
even after being told off
for the 'way' I asked for
what I'm worth.
I got the salary I want,
I also got a
"We'll soon find out if you
deserve it".
R told me that they're all
a bunch of hicks from Glenroy.
He left yesterday.
For the better uni.
I only knew him for a couple of weeks,
but it was the best couple of weeks.
I really liked the way,
he openly hated the uni,
and my new manager.
I liked the way he stuck up for
the Aspergers girl.
He said he was proud of her for
quitting before she was fired.
She's smarter than the lot of them.
I liked the way that he talked
about his family,
giving his daughter his last $10,
his coffee machine collection
and said marrying his wife was
the best thing he ever did,
for the love and the finances.
(I complained that being single
is no good on the finances).
He gave me a cd of his band.
Stalag 13,
Its pretty cool.
And he thanks Mike Ness,
I thank Mike Ness.
If Blogger now
has no choice of
font or colour,
or the opportunity to use my
primative html skills,
then I'm leaving.
Do you hear that you corporate fucks?!
Last night after work,
I went to a 5pm screening of Once.
I had to ask where the Dendy was,
I don't know what it is about talking to
strangers, it came out all wrong,
a bit eastern european.
Excuse me, do you knew where kino is, dendy is?
It was so lovely,
I almost cried,
I wish my lover was here.
Afterwards I just wandered around the city,
it was cold and raining
and there was awful collingwood scum,
hanging around.
I just wanted to sit in a cafe.
I got the book called
No one belongs here more than you
by Miranda July.
I started reading it on the tram home,
thinking that it'd be better if I knew
she had something wrong with her,
the way she writes is a little bit cringeworthy.
Thanks to:
Mike Ness.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment