Sunday, 16 March 2008

Atishoo atishoo, we all fall down.

Last night my boyfriend was
so bored of me on the phone.

We rarely talk on the phone anymore,
due to the wonderful skype.

Today I told him something he already knew again,
I'm trying to think of things that he doesn't know
but I do.

All I can think of is
that I had a salad for lunch.

I am supposed to be drawing,
a portrait and a landscape.
Anxiety has taken over and I'm sitting here
wondering if I can sell anything else on ebay.

Why am I studying when I'm not enrolled in
a course.
Random subjects?
I could be doing non-boring things so I have stuff to talk about.

Instead of studying today.
I have
a) Put my stereo on Gumtree.
b) Put my printer on Ebay.
c) Made a salad for lunch.
d)Talked to my mam, who said that she's
very sick, almost like the time her and my father were
in hospital,
she thinks she's dying,
and she realised that she needed to live closer
to her children for times like this.
Except her children live in Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne.
I told her I was also
sick and she said "Are you ok, do you need anyone?"

Do I need anyone?

1. I live alone which means I suffer alone.
2. I haven't been taken care of when I'm sick
for quite a number of years.

e) Broke a lamp so it would fit in the bin.
f) Dishes, Shower, Put clothes away, Put clothes on.
g) Looked at http://www.flickr.com/photos/fullarton/428337256/in/set-1381539/
for quite a long time (all of them).

I'm going to draw very soon.

Ok, well this was my first drawing,
I did another 3, but this was the best.

It doesn't look like me.
But the markers don't know that.
I could be this ugly.


Self portrait in an interior

Consider Brett Whiteley or Egon Schiele as examples, amongst others of course.

I might include a letter that says "I work in an office, forgiveness?"

And now to work on the landscape.

Panorama

Doesn't quite rotate 360 degrees.

Its the best they're going to get.

M said "You have a very childlike quality, to your drawings."

and after questioning,

"That's not a bad thing, Picasso thought that was a great quality to have."

Picasso Quotes:

It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.

and

All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.

And another I like:

The genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.

No comments: