(He's the only one who reads it).
Happy Birthday to my blog.
My sister. Lendolin, Lenin, Len. (Elin).

The best part about Easter time is thin chocolate.
I like to write on my chocolate paper,
with my chocolate pen.
It makes up for the chocolate tasting like rubbish.
The loud American at my work bought me a
Cadbury Cream egg the other day.
On the same day as M bought me a top,
which I had to pay her $3 for.
(I think she got it home and it was too small for her).
Strange having work friends buying me things.
My sister stayed with me this weekend, she's gone back to the RAAF base now. We went on the City Loop tram and went to Docklands, saw a jelly fish in the river, then walked back to the city, caught another tram, and went to Viet Rose for some very fine fare, which I just remembered is in my fridge!
Nice one, thinking ahead.
I am so pleased with it,
my judgement on what's cool,
was not impaired by
being blinded by alcohol.
I saw it at a friends house
late one night,
and left a note on the fridge
saying that I wanted it.
I'm quite pleased with myself,
and I might go buy some wine.


No comments:
Post a Comment