Monday, 7 July 2008

Burn baby burn


Baking and Burning day
Baking and Burning day 2


Okay Gingerbread men,
Dollface doesn't have any weighing scales.
Dollface doesn't have a mixer.
It was tough going.

Whilst men are in the oven,
we burn diaries.
Dollface scored a metal bin from freecycle.org.au

I have about 5 diaries,
and she had about 15 years worth.
I think it took about 40 minutes.
Memories suck.


33 Paper Cranes
On Sunday I went into town, met Dollface, had crumpets and tea for breakfast, then went to the NGV for the Art Deco exhibit. Bit disappointed by the lack of stuff in the collection.
The 1920s weren't that long ago really. Dollface decided there was more art deco in your local second hand shop.




So visited the favourite gallery on the top floor. http://www.artist.co.uk/l_s_lowry/man_taken_ill.shtml This is not a picture of A Man Taken Ill by L S Lowry. hmmm. He's brilliant, and I want to start drawing again.

Google images is quite shit actually, if you aren't famous put your pictures in your blog. I don't want to see Sam blowing out his 4th birthday candles. Quit clogging up my time with your boring fucking life.

So one day I am going to live here. http://www.sacred-destinations.com/england/images/cornwall/st-michaels-mount/mount-cc-james-logan.jpg
I invited Dollface to watch the Vardos http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=112480898, she said that she might invite her new boyfriend. He wants to check out the gypsy band and would like to meet me as she talks about me alot.
See.
"Plus I talk about you all the time and because I've painted you as a funny/brilliant/engaging nutcase, he wants to meet you :)"

No comments: