Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Where is the life that I recognise?

Day 4 of being unemployed.
I went to the libray,
borrowed Steven Pinker - The stuff of thought,
and
Gregorian pop chants.
Steven Pinker is brilliant.
Gregorian pop chants are brilliant.

Ordinary World - Duran Duran
Join me - H.I.M
Sacrifice - Elton John
Fields of Gold - Sting
Blasphemous Rumours - Depeche Mode

Maybe its because I'm reading The Dharma Bums,
Maybe its because I quit my job,
Maybe its because I'm in love with all the people I love,
Maybe its because I hiked in the forest,
Maybe its because I'm insane,
but I'm truely digging my life right now.

I texted Nizhey today to say;
I really dig who you are.

He replied and said he's going to silence camp at Pomona.
Fuck.
I wish I was going with him.

In anycase Nizhey is coming to visit me soon,
I told Dollface on our hike that I missed him
and she said lets chip in and fly him down here!
Rock on.

Don't worry,
there'll be no sex,
with my ex.

By my calculations, I have enough money for 2 months' rent.
Unless I sell my car, then I'll have enough for 4 months' rent.
Unless I sell my furniture, then I'll have enough for 5 months' rent.

Fuck yeah.
I'm meditating to my Gregorian Chants,

(the real Benedictine Monks - also)
reading,
drinking Russian Caravan tea,
going for long walks,
dancing in the candle light.

I'm going to paint tomorrow.
Or maybe tonight.

I can't seem to stay awake,
but then I can't sleep.
Just in a state of floating.

Float on...

Join me.

No comments: