Thursday, 1 October 2009

All these things that I've done.

I have an etsy shop now.
hellojett
my little empire is growing.

Just to double check that I cannot be
Googled for my alter ego, I found only
two items...
Two book reviews that I did for Allen & Unwin.
Favourite quote from my review:

As someone who never experienced the quiet club,
but perhaps should quite often in my adult life,
I especially enjoyed the line
“Since he’s in the Quiet club,
Billy signs a swear word”.


Went to see The Pharmacist
at Trades Hall last night,
what fun, this is what living
in Melbourne is all about.
I love that we have such a culture,
I wish I had the courage.
(Maybe I should go and see
the wonderful & terrible
wizard of oz, for a placebo).

I didn't like that M didn't like it,
entirely bored throughout,
he deemed it pointless.
And questioned the cockney accented lecturer character,
"Anyone with a cockney accent, isn't a lecturer".

At least she gave it a go.

No comments: