
"Please clear any unused time off the
microwave, when you are finished,
some of us have O.C.D
and left over time drives us crazy.
-Thanks!"
Ahh yes.
Today I am sick.
I caught a cold from Breezey on Sunday,
possibly over breakfast or getting a tan
on St Kilda beach.
Doesn't matter, she's rad.

Here's B making out with me.
So anyway, I'm sick and
I love going to the pharmacy.
They make me feel wanted.
I went today
and yelled a metre from the counter
to the girl "I'm sick"
I didn't want to get too close.
She said "So am I, come here"
Great.
She recommended nasal spray.
I said I didn't like it,
(I usually dislike things
I haven't tried before,)
but she sold it.
Sold it well.
In considering others,
I'm sitting at my desk being
all gross with snot and tissues
and nasal spray.
Not to mention that I'm probably germy,
and I wonder when people say to me,
"Oh you should go home, if you're sick"
whether it's because they genuinely want
me to get better, or because they don't
want to catch it off me.
Either way, I'm staying.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION

No comments:
Post a Comment