Site project - Textiles assignment.
What a beautiful historical suburb I live in.
I live in the cattle sale yards area
which still has the fencing and
fully enclosed fenced squares.
History of Kensington - Excerpt from Local History
On 30 August, 1856, a Crown grant was made to the Melbourne City Council for cattle saleyards on the south side of Racecourse Road, Newmarket, and the abattoirs adjoining the saleyard to the south-west.
Smile - Pearl Jam
What a beautiful song, M put it on my leaving cd,
when I left Brisbane,
except I never listened to it until this week.
I didn't think I liked Pearl Jam.
This song is just lovely.
I miss you already,
I miss you always.
Lovely.
*********************************************************
Can't rate my Polaroid Pogo printer enough,
although the photos don't have the traditional
border, like in the good old Polaroid days,
it still rocks for convenience.
Hey look at my miniature photo album!
Well soon...
I don't have a scanner at home.
*********************************************************
Got home today and M asked if anyone had asked
me to marry them today,
Why?
-Because you look good.
No.
Oh wait yes,
D did.
I was at A's desk and D said
"Today you look..."
and held up a piece of paper
on which he'd written "10".
A said "What, no room for improvement?"
D said "Just perfect".
Why thank you.
Thank you very much.


No comments:
Post a Comment