Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Ghost Planes and Exciting bands.

So the others have decided that 
I've read the assignment details incorrectly, 
and that my chosen 'site' should be the same one
for all the different projects.
There's no going back, 
I have 13 days before I go overseas 
and there's no way I'm sewing everything again.



Nevertheless, I dig the comments 
about my previous work even if it's wrong
(Not sure I was aiming for a ghost plane
but there you are).


"Hi C, I really like this ghost plane linear view of your site. 
The ghost plane gives me the creeps, 
it reminds me of the type of planes used during 
the second world war and i think of the old war movies. 
Murray"


and
"I like your ghost plane, 
as well as that lovely dimensional map. 
Well done."


and I'm hoping this one is about mine:
"You shouldn't be able to have such a beautiful site!! 
Not fair for the rest of us."


Magic Dirt tonight, 
was in love with Raul...
But was one of those krushes 
where you forget about him
when you're not watching him play.


Maybe next boyfriend will know how 
to play drums and teach me, 
(but not be in a band).


Actually there's no next boyfriend,
going to live the rest of my days alone.

Got asked today if I was looking 
for a new house, 
the question didn't really 
sink in for a while, 
then I got it and said 


- One should move out of the bed first.


Sharing a bed with a boy who isn't your lover,
isn't that much different than sharing one who is.
Except you get to say no.

No comments: