Thursday, 6 January 2011

Mail project

My little box.

I love opening it to see what treasures behold.


Day one of Mail in 2011 Jan 4th 



  An overdue internet bill, confirmation of enrolment for Semester 1 studies
and a matchbox swap received from Denmark.

I'm going to use the God Jul ribbon to wrap M's gift in next Christmas.
Him being a viking and all.

Day two of Mail in 2011 Jan 5th
 Letter from Dollface/StitchyBritt and a prize home ticket.
I am going to win a prize home this year.

Letter, envelopes and a Zine about post.


 Told you it was very fitting with my idea!

And now I'm going to check today's post...

Day three of Mail in 2011 Jan 6th

The Guardian Weekly, which I don't get a chance to read and a Quickflix DVD, can't remember ordering this one.

 Hopefully my telly with built in DVD player will turn up soon.
(I've fucked my Mac so it only plays UK DVDs).

Alas one day I'll return to the Mother Land.
As soon as the guilt trips stop from my mother.
And my nan,
who's words of wisdom include:
"you should move back near to your mother"
"your mother moved away from me, and now she's sorry"
"I like living alone though, although its lonely"
"home is where you make it"
"it's not what's in his pants...."

New Years eve fizzler.
Pop.


Jesus fucking h christ,
it doesn't stop.
This is where my money goes.
This is why I can't afford a coffee today!

I also have mail delivered to my desk.
Dresses and swimming costume and t-shirt dress.
Yay, comfy summer.
I <3 ASOS.
And I got two of the same dress,
so Harriet claimed the other one.
I love internet shopping.


Totally awesome.

No comments: