Friday, 7 January 2011

The more you want the less you get

I didn't sleep at all last night.

I played Words with friends instead,
I got bitten by mosquitoes,
I removed a dead gekko from my room (thanks Scully),
I drank milk,
I smoked cigarettes,
I listened to Andrew Johnson "Positivity",
I checked my email,
I moved to the other side of my bed,
I changed 3 pillows,
I played Pulp - Babies a lot.

I just kept trying to be still,
because I always remember 
Dollface telling me that when she couldn't 
sleep as a child,
her mother would say 
"lie very still and keep your eyes closed,
it's the same as sleeping".


Post day number 4.
The postmen were in the box room!  I had to be quick.

Another prize home, Another prize home,
Plan: Win house, Sell house, Buy nicer house.
I'm still not tired and that's scary.

No comments: